Regular Fit: Choose your regular size. Refer to Size chart if a looser fit is desired
T-shirt - 100% Cotton
Machine wash delicate
Do not bleach
Do not wring
Do not tumble dry
Do not brush
Do not iron on print/embroidery
- Research has found that newborn's eyes see contrasting color such as white, black and red the best.
- These high-contrast colors will captivate and hold baby's attention, encouraging visual development as well as physical activity — like wiggling, kicking, and arm waving.
- Large black and white patterns present the highest possible contrast (100%) to the eye and thus are the most visible and attractive to babies.
- High-contrast patterns stimulate areas of the brain forming neurological connections for visual development. This starts the ball rolling for spatial relationships, perception, coordinated movement, communication, etc.
What are the benefits of Infant Visual Stimulation?
- Infant visual stimulation can improve your baby's curiosity, attention span, memory, and nervous system development.
- Babies who are stimulated as much as possible, reach developmental milestones faster, have better muscle coordination, and have a more secure self image.
- Infant Visual Stimulation is an important activity for parents to do for the baby since of the five senses; vision is the least developed sense a baby has at birth.
- Research has found that infants with many things to look at, neuronal connections in the brain will occur quicker which is important for brain development.
We Ship in 7-10 Business Days
DELIVERY & RETURN INFO
The product will be delivered to you in 7-10 business days. To schedule a return, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 080-39514013. You can replace your order within 30 days from order date. For more details refer FAQ's.